Play 22 January 2021 Quiz Amazon today and chance to win this amazing prize from amazon. Submit the answer to the amazon quiz 22 January 2021 and clear the entry of the amazon today quiz.
Here We Are Going to Share All the Answer to Amazon Today Quiz by Participate on daily Quiz Amazon You Can Earn Free Amazon Pay Balance, iPhone, One Plus 7T, Sony Home Theater, DSLR Cameras, and Many More Prizes.
Hey Guys, to get all quiz answers on amazon you have to visit RockzTricks daily. So please bookmark us and please like our Facebook page also.
You are here, by searching amazon quiz answer 22 January right? So you can also join our Telegram channel because we post direct answers on our official channel daily.
Today 22 January 2021 Quiz Amazon Answer
How many days the amazon 22 January quiz run?
Ans: Only for today 8am to 12 pm.
Why is Amazon daily quiz not showing in funzone?
Ans: Maybe some error. But don’t worry just click here to play daily quiz.
When the result today amazon quiz will come?
Ans: Today 12pm. Click Here to check Winner of today quiz.
How To Participate Amazon Quiz Today:-
1. This Is an App only Quiz so First of All Download Amazon App From Play Store Click Here
2. Now Login or Create An Account
3. Open This (Link) to Open Quiz Banner Page, if The Link Not Work to You Then Open Amazon App Home Page and Search Quiz, then click Fun Zone Banner to See The Quiz Banner Like Below
4. Now Choose the Amazon Today Quiz to Answer There’ll Be just One Question and You’ve got to Correct Give Answer
Join Our Telegram Channel.
We also post all answers there.
Amazon Quiz 22 January 2021 Answers
Q1. A number of residents of Hurling village spotted which rare animal (scientific name- Capricornis thar) in the cold deserts of Spiti valley?
Ans.- R-Himalayan serow–T
Q2. As per a recent ruling by the Court of Arbitration for Sport, which country cannot use its name, flag, and anthem at the next two Olympics?
Q3. Which tech giant teamed up with several major technology companies to form a new industry group called the “Modern Computing Alliance”?
Q4. Which of these breads cannot be made using the technique shown in the picture?
Q5. What is the name of this large headed, short-tailed bird commonly found in the tropical regions of Africa, Asia and Oceania?
All Terms & Conditions From Amazon:-
1. This Contest Will Commence On 21 January 2021 From 08:00:00 A.M. (IST) To 21 January 2021, 12:00:00 P.M. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. Once You Have Signed-In To Amazon.In, You Can Participate By Navigating To The Amazon Quiz Page Where 5 (Five) Contest Questions Will Be Posted During The Contest Period.
3. Thereafter, If You Answer All The Quiz Contest Questions Correctly, You Will Be Entitled To A Lucky Draw Which Will Be Carried Out Amongst Participants Who Have Answered All The Contest Quiz Questions Correctly.
4. In Order To Be Eligible For The Contest, During The Contest Period You Must Sign-In To Or Sign-Up From An Account On Amazon.In
5. The Draw Of Lots Will Be Carried Out At The End Of The Contest Period And A Total Of 5 Participants Will Be Selected As Winners By A Random Draw Of Lots.
6. Each Winner Will Be Eligible For Winning One Prize Under This Contest Only.
7. Each Winner Will Be Required To Claim The Prize As Per The Requirements Prescribed Below In These T&Cs.
8. The Declared Winner(S) Will Be Eligible For Winning reward each (Hereinafter Referred To As “Prize(S)”).
Final Words: We are happy to help you. Yes you are here to get 22 January 2021 amazon quiz answer and we think we serve you best to get a chance to the lucky draw prizes. Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram.