Amazon Daily Quiz Answer Today 10 Sep, Amazon Quiz Answer 10 September 2020, Amazon Daily QuizTime 10 September 2020 – Hello Friends, answer this Daily Quiz and stand a chance to win exiting prizes.
Play the amazon quiz and win some great prizes. play the Amazon Quiz today and a chance to win free amazon pay balance, Amazon daily quiz 8th September 2020
Amazon Daily QuizTime 10 September 2020
How To Participate Amazon Quiz Today:-
1. This Is an App only Quiz so First of All Download Amazon App From Play Store Click Here
2. Now Login or Create An Account
3. Open This (Link) to Open Quiz Banner Page, if The Link Not Work to You Then Open Amazon App Home Page and Search Quiz, then click Fun Zone Banner to See The Quiz Banner
4. Now Choose the Amazon Today Quiz to Answer There’ll Be just One Question and You’ve got to Correct Give Answer
Check Also: Win Daily Paytm Cash, Oyo Quiz
Check Question and Answers for Amazon Quiz Contest Today from Below and Answer
Amazon Daily QuizTime – 10 September 2020 | Today’s PRIZE –
Q1. Kevin Mayer stepped down from his position as the chief executive officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Q2. Which country recently discovered a large natural gas reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Q3. Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park recently named an elephant calf after which author and philanthropist?
Ans.- R-Sudha Murthy-T
Q4. Which West Indies allrounder recently became the first bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Ans.- R-Dwayne Bravo-T
Q5. Father Gaston Roberge, who recently passed away, set up the Chitrabani film studies institute with the help of which famous personality?
Ans.- R-Satyajit Ray-T
- Nescafe Gold Quiz : Answer & Win 10000 Pay Balance
- Pay Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz : Answer & Win 10000
- Amazon Total Protect For Mobile Quiz – Answers & Win Rs.20000
Result: 11 Sep 2020.
All Terms & Conditions From Amazon:-
2. You would like To check-in or check in on your Amazon Account
3. The competition is app-only so you’ll play this contest only on Amazon App.
4. There’ll be just one questions and you’ve got to correct that to urge an opportunity to win prizes.