Amazon Daily Quiz Answer Today 11 Sep, Amazon Quiz Answer 11 September 2020, Amazon Daily QuizTime 11 September 2020 – Hello Friends, answer this Daily Quiz and stand a chance to win exciting prizes.
Play the amazon quiz and win some great prizes. play the Amazon Quiz today and a chance to win free amazon pay balance, Amazon daily quiz 8th September 2020
Amazon Daily QuizTime 11 September 2020
How To Participate Amazon Quiz Today:-
1. This Is an App only Quiz so First of All Download Amazon App From Play Store Click Here
2. Now Login or Create An Account
3. Open This (Link) to Open Quiz Banner Page, if The Link Not Work to You Then Open Amazon App Home Page and Search Quiz, then click Fun Zone Banner to See The Quiz Banner
4. Now Choose the Amazon Today Quiz to Answer There’ll Be just One Question and You’ve got to Correct Give Answer
Check Also: Win Daily Paytm Cash, Oyo Quiz
Check Question and Answers for Amazon Quiz Contest Today from Below and Answer
Amazon Daily QuizTime – 11 September 2020 | Today’s PRIZE – Samsung Buds Plus
Q1. Skyroot Aerospace became the first successful Indian private company to build a homegrown rocket engine. Who was the rocket named after?
Ans.- R-CV Raman-T
Q2. Renowned poet Rahat Indori who recently passed away was known for his contributions to the poetry of which language?
Q3. Pandit Jasraj, the legendary Indian classical vocalist, who recently passed away, belonged to which gharana?
Ans.- R-Mewati Gharana-T
Q4. Who did Joe Biden name as his running mate for Vice President in the US Presidential race?
Ans.- R-Kamala Harris-T
Q5. In which of these countries do brothers serve as President and Prime Minister?
Ans.- R-Sri Lanka-T
- Nescafe Gold Quiz : Answer & Win 10000 Pay Balance
- Pay Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz : Answer & Win 10000
- Amazon Total Protect For Mobile Quiz – Answers & Win Rs.20000
Result: 12 Sep 2020.
All Terms & Conditions From Amazon:-
1. The competition held till 12PM from 8AM Today
2. You would like To check-in or check in on your Amazon Account
3. The competition is app-only so you’ll play this contest only on Amazon App.
4. There’ll be just one questions and you’ve got to correct that to urge an opportunity to win prizes.