Amazon Daily Quiz Answer Today 15 Sep, Amazon Quiz Answer 15 September 2020, Amazon Daily QuizTime 15 September 2020 – Hello Friends, answer this Daily Quiz and stand a chance to win exiting prizes.
Play the amazon quiz and win some great prizes. play the Amazon Quiz today and a chance to win free amazon pay balance, Amazon daily quiz 15th September 2020 mi laptop quiz 15 September
Amazon Daily QuizTime 15 September 2020
How To Participate Amazon Quiz Today:-
1. This Is an App only Quiz so First of All Download Amazon App From Play Store Click Here
2. Now Login or Create An Account
3. Open This (Link) to Open Quiz Banner Page, if The Link Not Work to You Then Open Amazon App Home Page and Search Quiz, then click Fun Zone Banner to See The Quiz Banner
4. Now Choose the Amazon Today Quiz to Answer There’ll Be just One Question and You’ve got to Correct Give Answer
Check Also: Win Daily Paytm Cash, Oyo Quiz
Check Question and Answers for Amazon Quiz Contest Today from Below and Answer
Amazon Daily QuizTime – 15 September 2020 | Today’s PRIZE – Mi Laptop
Q1. Which company has launched the initiative, ‘The Anywhere School’ in more than 250 countries around the world?
Q2. The winner of the “World’s Fastest Human Calculator” title in 2020, Neelakanta Bhanu Prakash, hails from which Indian state?
Q3. The IIT Alumni Council has signed an agreement with Russian universities to build the world’s largest and fastest what in India?
Ans.- R-Hybrid quantum computer-T
Q4. Former Paris-Saint Germain Captain, Thiago Silva was recently signed by which Premier League Club?
Q5. The World Health Organisation in August 2020 declared which continent to be free of wild poliovirus?
- Nescafe Gold Quiz : Answer & Win 10000 Pay Balance
- Pay Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz : Answer & Win 10000
- Amazon Total Protect For Mobile Quiz – Answers & Win Rs.20000
Result: 16 Sep 2020.
All Terms & Conditions From Amazon:-
2. You would like To check-in or check in on your Amazon Account
3. The competition is app-only so you’ll play this contest only on Amazon App.
4. There’ll be just one questions and you’ve got to correct that to urge an opportunity to win prizes.