Hello Friends, answer this Amazon Daily QuizTime 17 July 2020 and stand a chance to win.
Play the amazon quiz and win some great prizes. play the Amazon Quiz today and a chance to win free amazon pay balance,
(amazon daily quiz today, amazon morning quiz, amazon quiz today answer, amazon quiz july 2020, amazon quiz contest today answer, Amazon Daily QuizTime 17 July 2020 )
Daily Quiz Answer Amazon
Amazon Daily QuizTime 17 July 2020
How To Participate Amazon Quiz Today:-
1. This Is an App only Quiz so First of All Download Amazon App From Play Store Click Here
2. Now Login or Create An Account
3. Open This (Link) to Open Quiz Banner Page, if The Link Not Work to You Then Open Amazon App Home Page and Search Quiz, then click Fun Zone Banner to See The Quiz Banner
4. Now Choose the Amazon Today Quiz to Answer There’ll Be just One Question and You’ve got to Correct Give Answer to Get Chance for Win.
Check Question and Answers for Amazon Quiz Contest Today from Below and Answer
Amazon Quiz Answer – 17 July | Today’s PRIZE – Bose 700 Headphone
Q1. ‘Prisoner 46664’, often used as a reverential title for Nelson Mandela, comes from the number assigned to him at which prison?
Q2. The number ‘0’ does NOT have an equivalent in Roman numerals.
Q3. In 2019, Jayshree Vyas became the first independent woman director appointed by which stock exchange?
Q4. What is the capital of Norway?
Q5. What phrase coined by Desmond Tutu did Nelson Mandela use to describe South Africa?
- Amazon Daily Quiz
Result: 18 July 2020.
All Terms & Conditions From Amazon:-
1. The competition held till 12PM from 8AM Today
2. You would like To check-in or check in on your Amazon Account
3. The competition is app-only so you’ll play this contest only on Amazon App.
4. There’ll be just one questions and you’ve got to correct that to urge an opportunity to win prizes.
For More Details Visit Amazon App.