Amazon Daily Quiz Answer Today 21 Sep, Amazon Quiz Answer 21 September 2020, Amazon Daily QuizTime 21 September 2020 – Hello Friends, answer this Daily Quiz and stand a chance to win exiting prizes.
Play the amazon quiz and win some great prizes. play the Amazon Quiz today and a chance to win free amazon pay balance, Amazon daily quiz 8th September 2020
Amazon Daily QuizTime 21 September 2020
How To Participate Amazon Quiz Today:-
1. This Is an App only Quiz so First of All Download Amazon App From Play Store Click Here
2. Now Login or Create An Account
3. Open This (Link) to Open Quiz Banner Page, if The Link Not Work to You Then Open Amazon App Home Page and Search Quiz, then click Fun Zone Banner to See The Quiz Banner
4. Now Choose the Amazon Today Quiz to Answer There’ll Be just One Question and You’ve got to Correct Give Answer
Check Also: Win Daily Paytm Cash, Oyo Quiz
Check Question and Answers for Amazon Quiz Contest Today from Below and Answer
Amazon Daily QuizTime – 21 September 2020 | Today’s PRIZE – 20,000
Q1. Which of these teams has twice come back from 1-3 down in playoff series during the 2020 NBA playoffs?
Ans.- R-Denver Nuggets-T
Q2. What is celebrated on 8th September marking education a part of human rights and dignity?
Ans.- R-International Literacy Day-T
Q3. Ming Na Wen was the voice in the 1998 animated version, while Yifei Liu plays the role in the live action version. Which role?
Q4. This is a famous cathedral where there was a destructive fire in 2019, in which city is it located in?
Q5. Yoshihide Suga has been elected as the new Prime Minister of which country?
- Nescafe Gold Quiz : Answer & Win 10000 Pay Balance
- Pay Insurance Premium On Amazon Quiz : Answer & Win 10000
- Amazon Total Protect For Mobile Quiz – Answers & Win Rs.20000
Result: 22 Sep 2020.
All Terms & Conditions From Amazon:-
2. You would like To check-in or check in on your Amazon Account
3. The competition is app-only so you’ll play this contest only on Amazon App.
4. There’ll be just one questions and you’ve got to correct that to urge an opportunity to win prizes.