Amazon Daily Quiz Answer Today 9 November, Amazon Quiz Answer 9 November 2020, Amazon Daily QuizTime 8 November 2020 – Hello Friends, answer this Daily Quiz and stand a chance to win exiting prizes.
Play the amazon quiz and win some great prizes. play the Amazon Quiz today and a chance to win free amazon pay balance, Amazon daily quiz 9th November 2020
Amazon Daily QuizTime 9 November 2020
How To Participate Amazon Quiz Today:-
1. This Is an App only Quiz so First of All Download Amazon App From Play Store Click Here
2. Now Login or Create An Account
3. Open This (Link) to Open Quiz Banner Page, if The Link Not Work to You Then Open Amazon App Home Page and Search Quiz, then click Fun Zone Banner to See The Quiz Banner
4. Now Choose the Amazon Today Quiz to Answer There’ll Be just One Question and You’ve got to Correct Give Answer
Check Also: Win Daily Paytm Cash, Oyo Quiz
Check Question and Answers for Amazon Quiz Contest Today from Below and Answer
Amazon Daily QuizTime – 9 November 2020 | Today’s PRIZE –
Q1. The Ministry of External Affairs has launched a lecture series named after whom as an introduction to India for foreign diplomats?
Ans.- R–Sushma Swaraj–T
Q2. Succeeding Mustapha Adib, Saad El-Din Hariri has been appointed for the second time as the Prime Minister of which country?
Q3. BepiColombo is an international space mission to which planet?
Q4. What is the stick used in this sport called?
Q5. In 2014, what technology company named a version of their operating system after the National Park featured in this picture?
Result: 110 Nov 2020.
All Terms & Conditions From Amazon:-
2. You would like To check-in or check in on your Amazon Account
3. The competition is app-only so you’ll play this contest only on Amazon App.
4. There’ll be just one questions and you’ve got to correct that to urge an opportunity to win prizes.