Amazon Daily Quiz Answer Today 8 November, Amazon Quiz Answer 8 November 2020, Amazon Daily QuizTime 8 November 2020 – Hello Friends, answer this Daily Quiz and stand a chance to win exiting prizes.
Play the amazon quiz and win some great prizes. play the Amazon Quiz today and a chance to win free amazon pay balance, Amazon daily quiz 8th November 2020
Amazon Daily QuizTime 8 November 2020
How To Participate Amazon Quiz Today:-
1. This Is an App only Quiz so First of All Download Amazon App From Play Store Click Here
2. Now Login or Create An Account
3. Open This (Link) to Open Quiz Banner Page, if The Link Not Work to You Then Open Amazon App Home Page and Search Quiz, then click Fun Zone Banner to See The Quiz Banner
4. Now Choose the Amazon Today Quiz to Answer There’ll Be just One Question and You’ve got to Correct Give Answer
Check Also: Win Daily Paytm Cash, Oyo Quiz
Check Question and Answers for Amazon Quiz Contest Today from Below and Answer
Amazon Daily QuizTime – 8 November 2020 | Today’s PRIZE – Samsung M31s
Q1. Along with France, which nation got re-elected as a co-president at the International Solar Alliance in October 2020?
Q2. Which smartphone manufacturer has been selected by NASA to build the first ever cellular network on the moon?
Q3. Aishwarya Sridhar,the first Indian woman to win the Wildlife Photographer of the Year Award, got it for a picture featuring which insect?
Q4. Which football club would you witness practicing in this stadium?
Ans.- R-FC Barcelona–T
Q5. What is the official name of the colour of this bridge?
Ans.- R-International Orange–T
Result: 9 Nov 2020.
All Terms & Conditions From Amazon:-
1. The competition held till 12PM from 8AM Today
2. You would like To check-in or check in on your Amazon Account
3. The competition is app-only so you’ll play this contest only on Amazon App.
4. There’ll be just one questions and you’ve got to correct that to urge an opportunity to win prizes.